All completed forms may be submitted to the City Treasurer, Whit Allred, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org Or you may submit them in person at the city office (drop box available after hours) or via USPS.
PLEASE NOTE: The deadline to submit forms for the Planning & Zoning Commission meeting is 10 (TEN) days before the date of the posted meeting. This is to allow for proper research and review of materials and cases.
Fees may be paid in person with cash, check or card or you may pay them over the phone with your card or electronic check. All fees are application fees (unless stated otherwise) and cover processing of the paperwork, copies, and research and review and are therefore expended in that process and are, as such, NON-REFUNDABLE.
Planning & Zoning Forms and Fees
- Spring City Construction Related Fee Schedule
- *READ ME!* Zoning Permit Cover Letter
- Zoning Permit Form
- Subdivision Application
- Annexation Application
- Application for Conditional Use
- Board of Adjustments Appeal Form
See our Utilities Page for more Utility Forms and info
- Application for Utilities
- Power Generation Letter
- Surge Arrestor Contract
- Power Upgrade Form
- Power Easement Form
- Banner Application
- Building Rental
- Facility & Room Cleanup Checklist
- Building Rental Fee Schedule
- Craft Booth Application (see temporary business license application)
- Sports and Rec Registration & Waiver
- Miss Spring City Rules & Application